Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
16 1 1 3

Can anybody please provide me sample code for generating keys(1,2,3,4) using C#?

Hello,

I want to integrate Thomson Reuters API in my website which is in ASP.NET MVC (C#).
In my application end clients are from INDIA and they will be able to view current stocks and also they can buy/sell and do other stuffs.
For accessing the APIs we need to generate key-1,2,3,4 and then we can call the subsequent APIs.
I have searched about the sample code and documentation but could not find.

Can anybody please provide sample code or a working demo of C# so that I can create those keys and then can work on Login and other APIs?

Thanks in advance.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apic#authenticationkey
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

This question has been published in the Eikon Data API sub-forum. You can not legally redistribute the content obtained with the use of Eikon APIs. For this purpose, please talk to your account manager about one of our enterprise level APIs, such as Thomson Reuters Knowledge Direct (TRKD).

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.