question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 2

EMA java maven project setup

I would like to create java maven project and register all required EMA libs in local maven repo. Does anyone could share such setup? pom.xml? thanks.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apijavamaven
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Contacted @brian.sandri and @iain.scott whether there is a plan to support EMA Java's maven project setup approach in the future or not.

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @adampo

I have not used maven before.

But to compile the EMA Java example code successfully, you have to includes jar files from the following locations:

1. \Eta\Libs\ , make sure to check subfolders for jar files.

2. \Ema\Libs\ , make sure to check subfolders for jar files.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 0 2

thanks. I hoped that reuters provides somewhere the maven setup. It seems like I have to do it manually by myself.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Hi, adampo, the new Elektron-SDK release that includes EMA and ETA is going to be published to maven central.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Elektron-SDK (Ema and Eta) was published to maven central as version 3.2.0.1

https://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Ccom.thomsonreuters.ema%7Cema%7C3.2.0.1%7Cjar

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.