question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 3

How to update a report template associated with a schedule in TRTHv2 using the REST API?

Hello,

I would like to download time and sales data at the end of the day, every day using TRTHv2 REST API. I created a schedule to run at a specific time each day. Initially I specify, say, today;'s date in the range query of Report template. I will be needing to update this range query to tomorrow's date, after the schedule is triggered each day. How do I do this?

Thank you!

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

@Swathi,

You can use "Schedule Relative Query" instead of "Range Query" once you create Tick History Time and Sales Report template. The Schedule Relative Query can be used to retrieve all data for a span of time that is defined relative to the extraction execution time. Each time the extraction executes, data is retrieved for that period of time defined relative to the extraction date. For daily extraction, you can define the start, and the end as Today.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 1 1 3
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.