question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 2 1 4

How can suppress such warning : RFA8_Connections.mc (0) : Error: unable to open input file

Although the waring RFA8_Connections.mc (0) : Error: unable to open input file exists, my app runs correctly to retirive market price data. How can I suppress such waring throuth rfa API ? I don't want to put such *.mc together with my app.

RFA8_Connections.mc (0) : Error: unable to open input file

RFA8_RSSL_Cons_Adapter.mc (0) : Error: unable to open input file

RFA8_RSSL_Adapter.mc (0) : Error: unable to open input file

treprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@guobiao.hu

It looks like RFA unable to find/open the message file .mc in running directory.

Have you copied .mc file from directory "MessageFiles" to running directory of your application?

Anyway, you may set useInternalLogStrings=true in RFA Configuration file to avoid issue that RFA unable to find message file.

\Logger\AppLogger\useInternalLogStrings = true

When enabled, uses log strings stored internally in RFA libraries or DLL’s. RFA[x]_MsgFile.dll (static) and .mc files are not required when this option is enabled. Using this option on Windows will override windowsLoggerEnabled and not log events.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

It works as I want. Thank you very much

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.