For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
42 11 17 18

Corporate screening request and the related fields

Hi,

Via the WC UI for a corporate screening we can use the following filters: SIREN NUmber, TVA Intracom, and Registred Countries. It seems that those fields cannot be use via the request of the WC1 API. Could you please confirm if they can be used or not ? In that case we can screen only with the corporate name? Please confirm.

Best Regards

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @nabil.hassoumi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is one of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @nabil.hassoumi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

Hello @nabil.hassoumi ,

I see that you are adding those fields as custom fields. Yes, you can use the added custom fields via the API.

First fire the API "SEQ-1c: Get the case template for a group" to know the typeId of each field, then call the API "SEQ-2d: Save a case: Organisation" after entering the typeId and its value in the custom fields section of the request body, finally call the API "SEQ-4a: Screen a case" to successfully screen the case.

Thanks,

Irfan Khan

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

Hello @nabil.hassoumi ,

Are you adding the filters "SIREN Number" and "TVA Intracom" as custom fields in your screening page for the entity "Organisation"?

If not, can you kindly tell me how are you applying the filters "SIREN Number" and "TVA Intracom" on the WC1 UI?

Thanks,

Irfan Khan

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
42 11 17 18

Hi @Irfan.Khan, I am adding these fields from the admin page (see attachment)2018-03-12-15-23-37-thomson-reuters-risk.png). I would like to use those fields for the API queries.

Best Regards

Nabil

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.