For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 2 3

Generating a URL to a case

Hi,

I am trying to create a url so that the user can go straight to the case. The template I am using is:

https://app.accelus.com/#accelus/fsp/%7B%22location%22%3A%22%3Flocale%3Den-US%23fsp%2Fcase%2F{ { {SYSTEM_CASE_ID}}%2Fview%2Fworldcheck%22%7D

It takes me to the site but then I get an error "You do not have permissions to perform this action.". Is there any way to do this?

world-checkworld-check-oneurl
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 2 3

It was the typo. Thanks for the quick response, I'll try not to code too late into the night next time!

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

Hello @mwt ,

I have tried using the URL provided and see the same error as you have mentioned.

When I replaced the case system ID to a correct one that belongs to my list of cases in the WC UI, I was able to view the case, without a problem. Changing the case system ID to a case system ID that does not belong to my list of cases in the WC UI, I get the same error again.

Please check the case system ID that you are feeding to your URL.

Please make sure the below pointers are met when you call that URL.

1. The case system Id exists and is accurate.

2. The user calling the URL must have access to the case he is trying to view using the case system ID in the URL. For example: I would be unable to view the case that belongs to your WC1 UI using my credentials and would get the same error as you have encountered.

Also, I see that you are using " { { {SYSTEM_CASE_ID}}" in your URL instead of "{ {SYSTEM_CASE_ID}}". Please check that too.

Kindly let me know if my answer worked for you.

Thanks,

Irfan Khan

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.