For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
22 3 1 5

World Check One API -Retrieve OGS updates and alerts

Hi,

a client is inquiring about the best way to receive alerts and retrieve updates on cases set to OGS.

i.e Alerts via the UI and retrieve updates via SEQ.9?

Any advice please?

Many thanks

Vanessa

world-checkworld-check-onealerts
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Vanessa Lucisano

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello again!

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please let us know if you have any update on this question.

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

Hello @Vanessa Lucisano ,

The cases set to OGS are re screened automatically daily and the new data sets are added to the existing ones. The client receives an email if there are new updates after re screening which alerts them regarding new matches to the case.

For API, there is no alert mechanism and the client has to actually fire the API

"SEQ-9: Monitor ongoing screening updates on cases" to get the new match details.

Can you please be more specific regarding your query so that I can assist?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
22 3 1 5

Hi @irfan.Khan,

you confirmed what I suspected , also I found another question that shows the SEQ9 details and the client is happy with the answer.

Many thanks

Vanessa

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.