question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 2 4 5

Matching historic raw tick with live tick from Elektron API EMA, service hEDD

I need to match live tick price from Elektron API service hEDD, (EAPI) with the Eikon historic raw tick download (EH), but I don't have a FID to be able to do that.

In EAPI we are getting time from this FID: QUOTIM_MS, and from there we are getting the milliseconds and concatenating it to the field VALUE_TS1. But from EH the times come in microseconds and if I truncate the value to milliseconds does not match, so this way I don't have a way to match historic and live. I bet I'm not the first one trying to do this so my question is ... is there any known procedure to match historic raw tick and live tick data?

Thanks in advanced

eikon-data-apielektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @mchiuminatto

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello again!

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
1.9k 7 10 16

As this query is a data-related question, please contact our Data Content experts at Contact Us to check how to match real-time data tick and Eikon historic raw tick result.

Make sure you mention that it is a Data / Content question (rather than an API question) to ensure your query is directed to the correct team.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.