For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 2 5

Is there is any java implementation of Seq 5e Resolve Results ?

I Have download ur java code. And implemented most of your api. But Seq 5e Resolve Results is unable to run. Seq 5e through postman is working.. but not with Java.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

Hello @praveen ,

We do not have a Java sample code for Seq 5e in our developers portal. You can check the sample code for JavaScript for the Seq 5e to understand how to implement it in Java.

Can you kindly tell me the error that you are getting when you execute your code?

Be sure that the HMAC signature and the date being provided is correct. If both of them are correct, then it must be content and content-length which is causing the error.

As you said you are able to execute it correctly in Postman, I suggest you check the code that is generated in Postman and compare it to yours to know where you are going wrong with your code.

How can you generate a code in Postman? After successfully sending the request in Postman, click on "Code" (which is below the "Send" button). This will open a dialog box. You can select Java from the dropdown and the HTTP library you are using to generate the code.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@praveen any chances to try the suggestion from @Irfan.Khan?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.