Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 3

Download bond prices via Python API

get_timeseries function returns yield for the bond. Is there any chance to change the field and get last or mid price of the bond? @Zhenya Kovalyov

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apibonds
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@i.anashkin

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@i.anashkin

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@i.anashkin
Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
-AHS

Upvote
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@i.anashkin not at the moment, that is something that will be addressed in the upcoming release, in the meantime you can try something like this:

tr.get_data(['XS0114288789'], ['TR.BIDPRICE(SDate=0,EDate=-9,Frq=D).date','TR.BIDPRICE(SDate=0,EDate=-9,Frq=D)'])
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Zhenya Kovalyov: Yet another year later: has the functionality been included? In my Data Item Browser, I can see `TR.CLOSEPRICE` and `TR.CLOSEYIELD`...

Upvotes
63 10 17 19

Zhenya Kovalyov just checking if the functionality has been added. Thank you

icon clock
10 |1500

@rajanraju not yet, but the solution that I originally proposed should work fine.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.