question

Upvotes
Accepted
20 6 6 8

REST API: Meaning of DomainCode?

When I requested 'Historical Instrument' for 7974.T with REST API, I got a response below.

There are two blocks first of which contains DomainCode 6 and its dates start from 1996. Whereas the last one has DomainCode 8 and the dates are from 2015-08-17.

I wonder that the difference is and what impact I have on using them.

dss-rest-apitick-history-rest-apirest-apidomain-code
domaincode.png (58.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Hilarius, thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Hi @Hilarius,

You can refer to this question. The DomainCode can be used to determine which report template can be extracted. For example, if the RIC supports DomainCode:8 (Market By Price), the RIC can be extracted by TickHistoryMarketDepth report template with View: "RawMarketByPrice".

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@veerapath.rungruengrayubkul

Thanks a lot. The link was very helpful.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.