question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 4 4 9

How to log a generic message?

Is there a function to output or create a string of any generic mesage (read with rsslRead) in ASCII?

Something similar to rsslPrintDataDictionary but for a generic message.

We have done a good job of implementing such a function ourselves because nothing was found in the doc. But it is limited to the domains we use (and it has some other limits too). I figured I would ask to be sure that there wasn't something that existed before I spend more time to extend it.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrteta-apielektron-transport-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
17k 80 39 63

Hi @Ypar,

There is no generic function packaged as part of the ETA libraries that I'm aware of that provide the ability to output multiple domains to an ASCII string. However, there are examples that you may be able to use that would help. As you probably already discovered, the APIs do have a number of examples that will output the details of the different domains to the console. For example, the tutorials within the developer portal have used some of these examples. Look at the level 2 tutorial to see how to display MBP, MBO.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.