For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
42 11 17 18

Bond Issuer screening in WC API ?

Hi,

How do we check all the Bonds that are on Sanction lists knowing the Issuer name using Requests of the WC1 API ?

Thank you

world-checkworld-check-onescreeningbonds
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
196 2 0 4

Upon further checking we do capture some ISIN or SEDOL or CUSIP numbers where possible, see statement below, please check World-Check profile of "UNITED COMPANY RUSAL PLC" as an example, the ISIN can be found from the Key Data or details section:

World-Check provides data on securities on sanctioned entities that is obtainable within the open source domain or within our Thomson Reuters product databases. If information is accessible we will include it within our records. At present, our coverage for Russia and Venezuela is the most expanded due to content availability.

World-Check adds International Security Identification Number (ISIN) data where possible, provided the ISIN is still active on the date the entity or its parent was sanctioned or if it was issued on or after the sanctions date, regardless of maturity length.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
196 2 0 4

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for your inquiry, not sure if i have understood your question correctly but WC1 API is a KYC/AML tools providing name screening due diligence against your customers, beneficiaries, suppliers and so on for PEPs, financial criminals, sanctioned personnel, etc not for Bonds though, correct me if i am wrong please?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.