question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 1 3 2

i want to get 5 bid/ask quot use by RSSL OMM,Is the account only required, the service name is correct, and can be received through marketprice?

treprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.4k 10 6 9

Hi @crystal-za.xu

Market by Price: Each order is combined at the price level but you can view how many orders at each price level.

Market by Order: Show each and every order for each price. None of the orders are combined at the price level.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

well, I see. Thank you very much.

Upvotes
5 1 3 2

sorry,HK exchange,LV2

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
22.1k 59 14 21

To get order book data (top N Bid/Ask), you will need MarketByOrder OMM domain. Just like marketprice, API needs the Service Name and the RIC for the instrument.

Try RFA example StarterConsumer, and use -mmt MARKET_BY_ORDER.

icon clock
10 |1500

thank you for your reply

Upvotes
5 1 3 2

@Gurpreet. yesterday,i try to use marketByPrice can get the top 5 bid/ask quot,

just try the marketbyorder,it seems to be that order by order detail?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 1 3 2
@Warat B.

well, I see. Thank you very much.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.