question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 3 6 9

ATS_INSERT_S fails via EMA PostMsg

Hi,

I want to implement RIC maintanance (ATS_INSERT_S and ATS_DELETE) for the ATS via EMA-OMMConsumer. In the past I have done this via RFA and everyting works fine. In EMA I tried this with posting a Refresh,- Update- or Status-Message with the FieldList as Payload. I also tried to post the Fieldlist directly as payload. In all cases I got "InvalidContent back by the AckMsg. Can somebody tell me the secrets to handle this in EMA! Thanks

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apiATSposting
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Reinhold.Blank,

Are you able to post to ATS?

Or are you still experiencing the issue you've described?

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @Zoya.Faberov.

Yes, I'm able now to post to ATS. It still works as described in the artices below, if I post to an geniue ATS. I don't now why it not worked, as I tried before. May I missinterpret the result, because the Record as still existing.

On the other side, we have a third party product wich implements this functions similar to the ATS, too. This product works fine as discriped using RFA, but if I using EMA, I have do send the fieldlist direct as payload of the post message.

Kind regards

Reinhold

Hello @Reinhold.Blank,

Glad you are up and posting :).

Yes, from EMA, posted fields are submitted in a FieldList.

Upvotes
Accepted
78.9k 250 52 74

@Reinhold.Blank

There are articles about Implementing Elektron API applications to work with ATS.

The articles show how to use ATS_INSET_S and ATS_DELETE.

Sample Posting with Adding RIC and Fields

<POST domainType="MARKET_PRICE" streamId="1" containerType="MSG" flags="0x66 (HAS_POST_ID|HAS_MSG_KEY|POST_COMPLETE|ACK)" postId="1" postUserId="18" postUserAddr="10.42.61.200" dataSize="39">
     <key flags="0x03 (HAS_SERVICE_ID|HAS_NAME)" serviceId="267" name="ATS_INSERT_S"/>
     <dataBody>
          <REFRESH domainType="MARKET_PRICE" streamId="0" containerType="FIELD_LIST" flags="0x00" groupId="0" State: Open/Ok/None - text: "" dataSize="23">
	       <dataBody>
	            <fieldList flags="0x08 (HAS_STANDARD_DATA)">
		         <fieldEntry fieldId="-1" data="4E45 572E 5249 43"/>
			 <fieldEntry fieldId="22" data="0F0C"/>
			 <fieldEntry fieldId="25" data="0F0F"/>
		    </fieldList>
	       </dataBody>
	  </REFRESH>
     </dataBody>
</POST>

Deleting Fields

<POST domainType="MARKET_PRICE" streamId="1" containerType="MSG" flags="0x66 (HAS_POST_ID|HAS_MSG_KEY|POST_COMPLETE|ACK)" postId="4" postUserId="18" postUserAddr="10.42.61.200" dataSize="34">
     <key flags="0x03 (HAS_SERVICE_ID|HAS_NAME)" serviceId="267" name="ATS_DELETE"/>
     <dataBody>
          <UPDATE domainType="MARKET_PRICE" streamId="0" containerType="FIELD_LIST" flags="0x00" updateType="0" dataSize="23">
	       <dataBody>
	            <fieldList flags="0x08 (HAS_STANDARD_DATA)">
		         <fieldEntry fieldId="-1" data="4E45 572E 5249 43"/>
			 <fieldEntry fieldId="13" data="0F01"/>
			 <fieldEntry fieldId="25" data="0F02"/>
		    </fieldList>
	       </dataBody>
	  </UPDATE>
     </dataBody>
</POST>
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
9 3 6 9

Thanks! I compared the information from this articel with what I do and I saw that I'm not provide postUserId and postUserAdress. Defining a valid postUseradress will be easy, but who gives me the valid postUserID. This attribute i never needed before.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.