question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 5 6

Zero Footprint Sceening API

Hi , I would like to know the details on the zero footprint Screening API , I have a business case where I require to only extract the Profiles from the World Check , I guess there is no such API that would take UID/WorldCheck ID as an Input and provide the profile in return , so we will have to screen them first, not save the result and extract the Profile from the screening results. Please correct me if I am wrong. Would you be able to help provide some more details on the Zero Footprint Screening API.

world-checkscreeningscreening-apiworld-check-one-zf
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@jyoti.surooprevo

You can use the API "SEQ-case-investigate-world-check-profile: Get a World-Check profile"

to extract the WC profile of an entity/match using the referenceId (from the JSON response of the get screening results)/world check Id (from the WC UI). This API call takes the world check UID (referenceId of the resultId) as the input and then provides the WC profile in return.

If you already have the World Check ID, then you can directly call the "WC profile" API.

We ask the clients to screen the case and fetch the results using the APIs so that they can retrieve the referenceId which can be used for extracting the WC profile using the "

SEQ-case-investigate-world-check-profile: Get a World-Check profile" to know about each match of their case and decide if it is a positive hit.

Regarding the Zero Footprint screening API, this is an API which lets you save, screen and fetch results using one API call in a zero footprint mode, meaning the case would not be created in the case manager in WC UI. The case Id and case system Id does not get generated when screening an entity name using the Zero Footprint screening API. You will still have to call the WC profile API to extract the WC profiles of the screened entities using the referenceId returned in the ZFS API. Kindly note this API service is not live yet. We do not have an ETA on when this will be released but I am seeing it can be releases in this quarter.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.