question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 1

Is an integrated ontology file available?

Hi,

For the purpose of my new application, I would like to be able to import a PermID ontology file - in OWL or other format (say, acceptable to Protege), containing the (major) entities - Organization, Person, etc. integrated into one file.

Is this file available?

Regards

Colin Goldberg

pythonpermid-apiintelligent-tagging-apiopen-permid-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Contacted CLF Helpdesk to answer the question.

Hello @c3eaf78c-5e01-410a-93af-ded2de9a315d,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

The information about the Ontologies used by permid.org are available under the “Ontologies” section of https://permid.org/terms.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

ontologies.png (28.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 0 1

Thank you for your response. However, I see individual files on this page, but not a single integrated file. Is this available? If not, is any help available about how to combine these files into a single one - eg. using Protege or similar software.

Regards

Colin Goldberg

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
78.8k 250 52 74

@c3eaf78c-5e01-410a-93af-ded2de9a315d

No integrated file is available and there are no current plans to implement this.

I have tried with Protege but it doesn't work. Protege seems to have a problem with non-exact cardinality in OQL restrictions. Therefore, you could try to combine all the files into one and remove the import declarations and redundant prefixes.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.