Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
20 0 1 2

data_from or data_to parameter, which timezone?

Hi,

I have a question about 'date_to' or 'date_from' parameter of get_news_headline method.

I use Eikon Data APIs from Japan, though, can I specify these parameters in JST?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apitime-zone
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@takeru.sekine

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

takeru.sekine avatar image   takeru.sekine veerapath.rungruengrayubkul

Thank you for telling about it.

I've done it.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@takeru.sekine it is in GMT, I believe. You can use pyzt library to convert the timestamp, see this article.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Zhenya Kovalyov Thanks! It doesn't match the time displayed on Eikon Desktop and the time specified by myself on API. No wonder it felt odd.

I'll try the package! Thank you very much!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.