For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 5 6

Does PROD need to have 1s delay between the API Calls to avoid 429 error?

Hello,

I am using the trial version to of the World Check One API and I follow the same procedure it is mentioned in this Question:

https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/24958/error-429-wc1-api.html

And I have the same issue with getting 429 response. I see that the answer mentions that between the different API Calls we should have a delay of 1 second. I wonder if that's the case only for Development or if it's the same in PROD.

Thanks

world-checkworld-check-oneerror-429
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@evanthia.tingiri

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@evanthia.tingiri

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@evanthia.tingiri,

Its the same for the Production and Pilot Environment. The best recommended practice is to call 1 API call per second.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.