For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
42 11 17 18

Audit Log request using WC1 API

Do I need to send the Audit Log Request until I got the desired screening with the status "Screened_Case" ? It is not easy to understand from the document in here : : https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/file/10307/download?token=vpOuENpX&content=45399&type=documentation_item

So what is the right workflow of request audit log validation ?

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@nabil.hassoumi

Hi,

I believe if the response doesn't contain action Type as "SCREENED_CASE" you'll have to wait for some time as this scenario depends on 2 factors-

1. Available Capacity of the WC1 system as it gets added to the queue(async call).

2. Depending upon the profile you're screening. Eg: Screening request for Donald Trump would fetch a faster result as it is a much specific request compared to a much common name John Smith as the system would need to go through all the matches from the database.

The time to screen may be longer than expected.

You should try to find the right balance in a way that, If the Action Type is not "SCREENED_CASE", I'd recommend you to wait for 1-5 minutes and make another "Retrieve the audit log for a case" call.

Hope this answers your query!

Regards,

Mehran Khan

API Technical Consultant

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.