For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
21 2 4 2

Where I can get C# source code sample how to connect to service and get historical data

Why I should download plenty of dll to get data. This dll uses old assemblies. Add this dlls to existing project (Data Service that uses new assemblies) - very big problem. - This is one big reason - to select other provider of data)

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssdatahistoricalc#
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@fetisov, the development team just told me that version 12.1 of the SDK (released yesterday Monday 16 July) shipped with version 11.0 of Newtonsoft. The new SDK is available here. I will upload it to the DSS downloads later today.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
78.1k 246 52 72

You can use C# with DSS REST API to get data from DSS. There is an example available in GitHub.

This example is C# console based application and it was created to demonstrates how to use Microsoft .NET Core SDK version 2.0 with TRTH (Thomson Reuters Tick History) REST API. However, you can apply it to use with DSS REST API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
13.7k 26 8 12

@fetisov, thank you for your comment. I understand what you mean, and have escalated your concern to the development group. It is true that dependencies on old assemblies can sometimes be problematic. In the mean time, it should be possible for you to work around these issues. This other thread on the same topic should hopefully help you move your project forward.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.