question

Upvotes
Accepted
38 4 3 7

Service Fabric

We're looking at deploying Service Fabric in our organization.. Anyone got RFA.Net running on this? Any issues that I should be aware of?

treprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @RicknBaker

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@RicknBaker

Hello again!

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @RicknBaker,

I personally do not have any information on RFA.NET usage on Service Fabric, but to be fair, let's give the community more time to see if any of us have done it this way...

---

As I try to consider the question wider, for a brand new application, or a new integration from .Net app, I would give consideration to Elektron Websocket API via Elektron Realtime Time in AWS cloud integration option. You TR account team will be able to help to explore this further. On this portal, you will find developer samples to get started.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.