question

Upvotes
Accepted
51 15 19 15

Does TRKG provide HS codes?

Does TRKG provide HS codes in its content set ?

Could you please clarify this ?

@tatsuya.fujiyoshi

knowledge-graph-feed
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@hiroko.yamaguchi, this is a good opportunity to suggest to your customer to use the TRDC portal and forum. It is free, he can use a pseudo to avoid sharing his identity, he can find documentation, downloads, tutorials, and post queries on the forum directly. The contents of the forum are kept up to date, and the forum is quite active, so he will usually get quick responses.

It's too difficult for the prospect to directly ask their question via this platform at the moment as we are currently on the phase where we're making them get interested in TRKG and they're reluctant to do so by themselves.

@hiroko.yamaguchi, would you mind if we make this query public ? There is no reason to make it internal, customers could benefit from reading this.

I don't mind at all.

Ok, thanks. I reworded it slightly to make it public facing, and opened it for public view. This will help other users, and populate this new forum.

Could you please help me clarify the above question promptly?

Hello @hiroko.yamaguchi

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
181 1 2 2

The metadata group has confirmed there is no plan "for us to support that (large) taxonomy." If @hiroko.yamaguchi has additional information about the business driver or prospect, I will make sure it reaches the metadata team for consideration.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@brian.rohan, thank you

Upvotes
181 1 2 2

No, I don't believe we currently have Harmonized System codes in the Knowledge Graph. I have asked the metadata group to comment on whether they are available somewhere we could pick up, or on a roadmap for delivery.

icon clock
10 |1500

@brian.rohan, any news from the metadata group ?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.