For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 5 6

Does Monitor Ongoing Screening updates return results in case of changes in the sanctions?

My question is related to the request SEQ-9: Monitor ongoing screening updates on cases

I just want to confirm that if there is a change in the sanctions of any of the matching entities (organisation & individuals) in the case, then the request SEQ-9 will return result with the case Id.

Is that correct?

Also, for each entity when calling the request SEQ-5c: Get a World-Check profile we get a list of associated entities (affiliated company) and associated individuals (associate). So, if there is a change in one of the associated individuals (for example, he was not sanctioned before but there is an update that he got sanctioned), will the request SEQ-9 using the case Id of the entity that the individual is associated with, return any results?

Thanks,

Evanthia

world-checkworld-check-onesanctions
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@evanthia.tingiri,

Yes, API call - “SEQ-9: Monitor ongoing screening updates” will return the caseSystemId for all the cases which have updates including the sanctions.

Regarding the query on OGS updates related to associate/connections, the answer is no. OGS detects changes only on the main profile and not at their affiliations/connections.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello, thanks a lot for your reply. Is there any plan to provide this feature as well in the future? Thanks!

We will raise this concern with the product team and see if there is a room for improvement. However, no ETA yet.

Thank you! Please let me know in case it is decided to provide this!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.