question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

Companies names fields

test.png

I'm looking for some field in TRKD API to retrieve company name in such format but it seems i can not locate one. Can you help me please?

rkd-apirkd
test.png (131.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Escalated to Win Ooms and TRKD_API_DEVSUPPORT@thomsonreuters.com

Upvote
Accepted
381 1 3 3

getequityquote-1.txtuntitled.pngHello,

Within the Quote service (RetrieveItem_3 call) the fields DSPLY_NAME and CF_ NAME has limitation of 16 characters limitation to display the name. In order to get the full name as shown in screenshot you can use API search service (GetEquityQuote_1 call). I have attached sample SOAP XML request and also screenshot showing the full name of the security. There are multiple fields within API search that contains full name of the entity such as IssuerCommonName, CommonName etc.

Hope this helps. let me know if any questions.

Thank you,

Waseem

untitled.png (152.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 0 2

Than you!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.