question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 3

Vessel Historical Draft Pull

I'm using this function to pull vessel coordinates in Eikon Excel.TR(B1,"TR.AssetLocationLatitude.date;TR.AssetLocationLatitude","SDate=#1 EDate=#2 CH=Fd",D2,$B$2,$B$3)

Other than AssetLocationLatitude, can I pull ship draft or location zone? Is there an exhaustive list of available options somewhere that I can refer to?

eikoneikon-com-apiexcelfields
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

Yes. Use Data Item Browser app in Eikon or Formula Builder wizard in Eikon Excel. The field names you want to explore are under Commodities Physical Assets category.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 3

Thanks Alex. Not even the advanced support guys from Reuters were able to provide me this answer. That app is a gem! Thank you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.