question

Upvotes
Accepted
61 4 9 12

Random Exception when calling GetCell

I'm writing some order placement and order data read in code with Redi and on occasion I'm getting exceptions from the GetCell Method. Attached is a screen shot with what I'm seeing. OrderUpdateMessageCache is my RediLib.CacheControl object and it's getting msgtype == 10.

The action associated with this Order Cache is 4.

I can try this again in a few minutes and everything seems to work fine. I could at least throw some Try Catch block around it but it continues to throw exceptions and my code is dead in the water.

Advice?

Secondly I'm setting the CustomerIndicator field when submitting an order but receive null back in that field when getting a response from RediPlus.

redi-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
61 4 9 12

From what I've gathered it appears the exceptions occur when I take to long to debug step through the messages. If I just let it run through the list of responses everything seems fine. For the moment I'll call this issue solved unless I get something more concrete.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
410 1 1 3

@tobermark If you look in REDIPlus Message Monitor, do you see rows being created when those exceptions occur? (don't see the screenshot) If so, are they red by chance? (red means rejected orders)

For CustomerIndicator, can you try querying for ClientData?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
46 2 1 5

I got the same issue such as Random exception when calling getcall when i debug. Is there a solution for this issue?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.