question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 0 2

how to interpret LSTSALCOND in Hong Kong Stock Exchange?

like "LSTSALCOND":"0", "LSTSALCOND":"100", "LSTSALCOND":"104" and etc. What does these meaning?

equitiesdata-model
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 0 0

Dear colleague/customer,

Data Model Discovery can provide venue field lists and field values for standardised enumerated fields. The value of "free" text entry fields, i.e. of the specification RMTES_STRING is exchange specific, i.e, is different from one to another exchange. Information about what possible values may exist can be obtained by contacting our help desk.

I have done that for your and got the following answer:

For the LSTSALCOND (#4756), we are showing the native Trade Type value from Exchange feed directly. This information does not show on HKEx website but matches Exchange Feed Specification as follow.

TrdType Description Public Trade Type
(showing in HKEx website) 0 Automatch normal (Public Trade Type <space>) “ “ 4 Late Trade (Off-exchange previous day) (Public Trade Type “P”) P 22 Non-direct Off-Exchange Trade (Public Trade Type “M”) M 100 Automatch internalized (Public Trade Type “Y”) Y 101 Direct off-exchange Trade (Public Trade Type “X”) X 102 Odd-Lot Trade (Public Trade Type “D”) D 103 Auction Trade (Public Trade Type “U”) U 104 Overseas Trade

TrdType on left column is the in-feed native value supported in LSTSALCOND (#4756);

Public Trade Type is the information adopt for long, we would update it in ACT_FLAG1 (#975) and TRD_IND_1 (#4465).

Clients can also refer to HKEx website (link) for further Trade Type description and elaboration.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for your help. I know the trade type from HKEX official website but don't know how match them with LSTSALCOND field.

Does REUTERS provides the document about the value interpretation of certain filed (like LSTSALCOND, BIDXID) in different market? Those information don't include in the venue guide.

Upvotes
21 0 0 0

Hi Yang Bai, in general the customer zone http://customers.thomsonreuters.com/login/default.aspx?refer=https://customers.ime.reuters.com%2fcompany%2freuters%2f

and then the Helpdesk is the best way to obtain this information.
Best regards,
Roland

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
100 14 15 20

Hi,

In order to find the meanings of LSTSALCOND for a particular exchange, other than contacting he Helpdesk, are there any documentations anywhere? For example, what're the codes (0, 1, 2) mean for Equities market data feeds for for London Stock Exchange? If I want to know about Euronext, how should I go about it? Thanks,

Jingz

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.