question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 3 6 9

Source Unavailable with RFA instrument subscription

Hi Team,

I just tried to subscribe to an instrument with the below ReqMsg.

-Msg{Data type : 141 Major version : 14 Minor version : 0 IsBlank : False HintMask : 4 IndicationMask : 0 MsgModelType : 8 MsgType : 2 InteractionType : 3 PriorityClass : 1 PriorityCount : 1 }ThomsonReuters.RFA.Common.Msg {ThomsonReuters.RFA.Message.ReqMsg} +AttribInfo{HintMask : 14 DataMask : 0 Name : STEL.SI NameType : 1 ServiceName : hEDD ServiceID : 0 ID : 0 }ThomsonReuters.RFA.Message.AttribInfo

However it seems like I am getting the response "source unavailable", may I know if there is something wrong with my subscription message?

+RespStatus{StatusText : Source unavailable... will recover when source is up StatusTextW : StreamState : Open DataState : Suspect StatusCode : 0 }ThomsonReuters.RFA.Common.RespStatus

Thanks very much.

Cheers,

Juno

treprfarfa-apic#
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Juno Chan

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@Juno Chan

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@Juno Chan

Please refer to the answer in this question.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thanks very much.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.