In screening online, we could call getactionlogdeltas and find cases with new and updated matches as well as changes to match risk, status, and resolution. What are the correct set of calls for such information gathering in WorldCheck?
Kindly note that if there are any updates on a case due to ongoing screening (OGS), the status (false/positive, etc) of the matches would remain unchanged. In case there are new matches or updates on the existing matches due to OGS, a "review required" notification will be trigged in the form of email to the user of the WC1 account.
If you are using the call "SEQ-case-monitor-ogs: Monitor ongoing screening updates on cases" to monitor the updates triggered due to OGS, you will only get the list of case-system-Ids, no of new results, no of updated results and update date info from the JSON response returned from it. Please find the JSON response of the API call "SEQ-case-monitor-ogs: Monitor ongoing screening updates on cases" below:
Please API schema of the API call "SEQ-case-monitor-ogs: Monitor ongoing screening updates on cases" in the attached which explains the JSON returned in the response. The same is available in the API documentation and would request you to refer it for more info. It is in the document "wc1-api-schema-reference-documentation.html".
So once you have the list of caseSystemId, you will have to resolve them manually to change the risk Id, status Id and mark it resolve accordingly.
The only API call where we reflect the resolution details is in the ''SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results". So if you would like to retrieve the resolution status after the resolving the updated case due to OGS, please follow the below flow:
Assuming that the case has been screened and the OGS has been enabled.
1. SEQ-case-monitor-ogs: Monitor ongoing screening updates on cases: Use this API call to get the list of all the case system Ids that have updates due to OGS for the specified time period. You can specify the date-time range in the payload of this API call.
2. SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results: To find the updated or new resultId/matches due to OGS. You can identify the matches/resultsID in question using the attribute "updateDate" under the "result" array from the JSON response obtained in step 1.
3. SEQ-pre-group-resolution-toolkit: Get the resolution toolkit for a group: Use this API call to fetch the risk Id, status Id and reason Id.
4. SEQ-case-investigate-resolve-results: Resolve results: Use this API call to resolve the updated or new result Ids with the help of reason Id, status Id, risk Id obtained in step 3.
5. SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results: Use this API call to fetch the updated resolution status of all the result Ids.
Kindly let me know if you need further clarification on this.