question

Upvotes
Accepted
61 4 9 12

No Order Execution in Test/Demo Environment

When placing orders via RediPlus or via the RediPlus API no orders are executing. Orders are able to be placed yet nothing will execute. I have multiple destinations (exchanges) available yet orders submitted with any choice remain active and not executed.

I've placed orders at the market and competing limit orders that should fill themselves against each other.

redi-apidemo
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS Only>

I've sent a follow-up email to @Brian.Mullane directly today.

The triage has been postponed one week.

<AHS Only>

I've also asked more questions (see the email subject: RE: [Forum | TR Developer Community] tobermark posted a new answer to "No Order Execution in Test/Demo Environment" that cc. Deve Advocate in the loop). Here this is the question:

I’m not sure how the paperwork becomes the solution of the original question The point is what is best and correct the answer to fix this similar problem (that can be shared to the community in case that there is another client that experiences the same problem like this)?

Now, I'm waiting for the response, so the triage has been extended 1 week.

Confirm the answer with Brian.

Upvotes
Accepted
410 1 1 3

@qcap17 - Pej, thanks for the call earlier, please let us know if you need anything else

@tobermark - we are working to expand the simulator's support to fill futures orders based on marketability (at the moment it's just equities)

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<Internal Only>

Hello @Brian.Mullane , I'm unsure whether you have solved tobermark's issue already or not. It seems like he's quite frustrated about our response time.

Upvotes
410 1 1 3

Hi - what destination are you using?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
61 4 9 12

It's two demo accounts: DEMF Shares or REDI Fut DMA (DEMF)

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
410 1 1 3

That's a simulator which has special rules for filling orders. Let us confirm and come back to you with a way for you to test.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
16 1 5 5

@Brian.Mullane

Your answer to this will affect our testing as well.

Pej

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
61 4 9 12

@qcap17 I wouldn't hold out too much hope for a response. I've found their attention to this product to be minuscule at best.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
61 4 9 12

@Brian.Mullane Had you mentioned 4 days ago that it only executes on Equities I wouldn't have been waiting for a response. I just need to write fill handling code it doesn't matter what symbol it comes from.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.