For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
1 0 2 5

404 not found on seq 5c Get a world check profile

After screening a case, we get multiple results, one of those results in the list is 'e_tr_wci_689207' however when get the profile, we receive a 404 status not found error. How is this possible. The screen case is initiated just a second before getting the results.

world-checkworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
196 2 0 4

Hi @bart.vanboeckhout,

Thank you for your query, you are right i have got the same result 404 not found, may i know how long ago your screening was done please? Possibly the profile was just removed due to recent WC Content Updates? is it feasible you can redo your search online with WC1 now and see if this profile will come back please?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
180 2 3 4

I confirm it has been removed from World-Check Database as he no longer fits the criteria to warrant an inclusion on World-Check. Please see our deletion criteria: deletion-criteria-2018.pdf

icon clock
10 |1500

Accepted