For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 3 4

​I can’t get delete case to work

I have enabled delete in client and the case is archived.

Then I try to delete, I get a 404 response (both in API and postman)

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@jja

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@jja

Apologies for a delayed response on this.

I am glad to confirm that the case delete feature has been enabled for your pilot account now. You can go ahead and test the feature after archiving the case.

Also, the active period of pilot account has been extended till Dec 18. If you need more time to complete your development or add more releases to your to be developed product, you can write to us and we extend it for the desired period.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@jja

I am assuming that you are using the pilot environment to delete the cases.

I have raised a request to enable the "Case delete" feature for your account. Once enabled, you should be able to delete cases after archiving them.

Also, I see that subscription of your pilot account has ended. Kindly provide the time frame for which you would like the pilot account to be extended so that the changes can be made.

The maximum time frame for the extension is 3 months.

Updates to follow!

icon clock
10 |1500

I don’t get it, why does the pilot environment run out?. We need the pilot environment as long as we have access to the production, so we can continue to develop our software.

@jja

We cannot extend the pilot for an unlimited time because as the pilot account contains sensitive WC data and PII data and as per GDPR we cannot provide indefinite access to pilot account because at a later point these pilot accounts have to purged to meet the regulations.

I will raise a request to increase the time frame for the next 3 months. If you need more time than that, you can always write to us so that we can extend it for the next 3 months.

Hope this makes sense.

Upvotes
5 0 3 4

Yes for now it's the pilot enviroment, but we will need this for production as well.

icon clock
10 |1500

@jja

Point noted for the prod account.

I see that subscription of your pilot account has ended. Kindly provide the time frame for which you would like the pilot account to be extended so that the changes can be made.

The maximum time frame for the extension is 3 months.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.