question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 3 5 6

Elektron (websocket) Field LIst

We use realtime elektron websockets. All works, but where can I find a list of what the fields are (a description of what they are) that are contained in the Refresh Fields list?

I see in another post that the site that the site https://datadictionary.thomsonreuters.com/ has been used in the past, but it is not working.

For example, what is SPS_SP_RIC ?

Thanks in advance

elektron-sdkrdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformwebsockets
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @bgonzales,

Use Data Model Tool to research the list of populated fields by exchange, by data model,

with descriptions.

Or link to it from the home page of this portal via Resources -> Data Model Discovery

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
7 3 5 6

Thank you @zoya.farberov ...The FixSpec was stalled on "Fetching and Calculating Differences", but on the right I was able to download the PDF CBOE spec. (for the instruments I was querying) with full descriptions. Thank you

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.