question

Upvotes
Accepted
61 4 9 12

Accessing Algo Field Options

Using the Redi API calls GetMBFieldCount and GetMBFieldX I can get a list of aglo fields available for a selected order type. What is the command to retrieve a list of options for a given field?

For example when using the demo system for the Symbol "GCZ8", Destination "REDI Fut algo (DEMF)" and Price Type "DEMOTEST1" there is a field called "Dark" in the Redi Plus desktop I see there are two options yes / no. Is there a method I can call that will give me the values (yes / no)? Granted this case is simple but a broker's fields may have multiple options and those options might change.

Thanks for the assistance,

redi-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@tobermark

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @tobermark

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
410 1 1 3

Hi @tobermark,

Unfortunately, that capability is not yet available on the REDI API.

How many brokers/algos do you need? We can look to provide you a snapshot of the current values, if that helps.

Thanks,

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
410 1 1 3

Hi @tobermark,

The next version of REDI (19.2) contains an enhancement that allows you to retrieve the algo parameters via the API.

We expect to launch this version later this year. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.