FieldList FieldListNum="0" DictionaryId="1"

FieldEntry fid="16" name="TRADE_DATE" dataType="Date" value="03 OCT 2018"

FieldEntry fid="5" name="TIMACT" dataType="Time" value="03:51:15:891:000:000"

FieldEntry fid="22" name="BID" dataType="Real" value="0.71772"

FieldEntry fid="25" name="ASK" dataType="Real" value="0.71802"

FieldListEnd

PayloadEnd

UpdateMsgEnd

What does the fields "TRADE_DATE" and "TIMACT" mean? @Gurpreet.

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platform
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@hongboon_tan1
According to RDMFieldDictionary

TRADE_DATE =The date of the value in the field TRDPRC_1.

TIMACT=TIME OF UPDATE, it's time when a certain field or fields in the record were updated, ideally based on source feed time. Which field(s) cause this timestamp to update depends on the instrument.

There are some RICs that these FIDs are the illogical FID and updated with the bid and ask instead of the trade price.

If you need more information about the behavior of specific RIC or Exchange, You may contact Data Support team via Contact Us directly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@moragodkrit thanks for replying.

Can you clarify what does TRDPRC_1 signify? I don't see it in the update message.

For TIMACT, what do you mean by instrument?

Upvotes
7.6k 15 6 9

@hongboon_tan1

TRDPRC_1 is trade price I mentioned in my reply

"There are some RICs that these FIDs are the illogical FID and updated with the bid and ask instead of the trade price."

"by instrument" in this case means each RIC or Exchange has it own data update logic or behavior so if you request other RIC you may get the different set of update Fids. That is the concepts I want to explains.

Please note that this forum is for software developers using Thomson Reuters APIs. The moderators on this forum don't have the expertise to answer general product or content search and explanation questions for Thomson Reuters products. For questions such as this one you posted it is best to contact Thomson Reuters Helpdesk by either calling the Helpdesk number in your country or by following the link below: http://my.thomsonreuters.com/ContactUsNew

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.