question

Upvotes
Accepted
29 4 5 8

Missing library while compiling the BasicConsumer example of ETA

Hi,

I am trying to compile the Consumer example of the ETA using the reference Makefile template https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/system/files/downloadable/eta_linux_templates.zip. This Makefile reference the librsslRDM.a and librsslReactor.a static libraries that I do not find in the SDK. Is this something I must compile myself, otherwise where can I find it ?

Thank you,

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrteta-apielektron-transport-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
261 1 2 3

In the ETA3.2 release, librsslRDM and librsslReactor were combined into librsslVA. The new library provides the same functionality as librsslRDM and librsslReactor.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
29 4 5 8

Alright, thank you. It seems the Makefile template referred in the ETA quickstart section is not up to date for this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.