Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 2 2 1

Find Broker / Analysts Location ?

Dear TR community,

I retrieved Data via EIKON (excel add-in / formular builder / I/B/E/S) and would like to know if there is a function (or a different way) to include the locations (e.g. Country or country code) of the Broker and/or Analyst? having the following formular (table):

=TR("0#.GDAXI";"TR.AnalystCode;TR.AnalystUID;TR.AnalystPersonCode;TR.AnalystCtbID;TR.AnalystCreateDate;TR.AnalystEndDate;TR.AnalystLastName;TR.AnalystFirstName;TR.AnalystJobRole";"CH=Fd RH=IN")

thanks in advance!

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@jozuleta
Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
-AHS

@jozuleta

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@jozuleta I have not found a way (only Broker name through estimates =TR("AAPL.O","TR.EPSEstValue.BrokerName") ), but try you local Support Desk - they should help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
5 2 2 1

Thanks anyway @Zhenya Kovalyov

I have another question...
Is there a way to retrieve all the stock universe of a specific country? In my example above I retrieve data for all the DAX stocks ("0#.GDAXI"). But, I would like to retrieve Data for all the stocks in Germany. What would be the corresponding RIC ? And is there also a RICfor the complete (worldwide) Stock universe?

icon clock
10 |1500

The answer is on this thread.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.