question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 3 6 9

Getting End of Day price of stocks via RFA.NET

Hi Team,

I have been using RFA.NET to subscribe to price streaming and it's been running fine.

I would also like to snap end of day price on a some stocks everyday.

Is there any specific field denoting that?

Or what I need to do is to capture the TRDPRC_1 after market close?

Thanks very much.

Cheers,

elektron-sdktreprfarfa-apic#.net
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Juno Chan

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
665 3 5 6

@Juno Chan the fields used for end of day prices and how the values are derived can vary between venues, as this is a content question I recommend you contact our data content team via the MyRefinitiv product support page.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.