question

Upvotes
Accepted
4 5 6 7

Does Datastream has adjusted Prices? I am interested in European Stocks but I guess the question can be answer in a broader way. what type of adjustements are made (splits, dividends, inflation)

datadatastream-apidsws-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 3 3 3

Hi @psouto,

This forum is for software developers using Thomson Reuters APIs. The moderators on this forum don't have the expertise to answer general product or content search and explanation questions for Thomson Reuters products.

For this question on the methodology of Datastream price data it is best to contact Thomson Reuters Helpdesk by either calling the Helpdesk number in your country or by following the link below: http://my.thomsonreuters.com/ContactUsNew

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4 5 6 7
@Monika.Stankovic

If there is any option to choose retrieving data without splits and dividends, data should come adjusted... But thanks! I'll get in touch with our helpdesk

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.