question

Upvotes
Accepted
37 4 10 13

RFA - A20: Aggregate item limit exceeded.

Hi,

Using RFA I subscribe to the following RICs

0#TRGBBFVDc

0#TRFRBFVDc

0#TRNLBFVDc

I have started to get the following status code/message just for these RICs:

A20: Aggregate item limit exceeded.

What does this mean and how can it be resolved? I was not aware of any limits...

treprfarfa-apiapi-limits
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@emir.subasic
Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @emir.subasic

There is a user Item limit set by your Market Data team - so you can contact them to discuss your needs and whether they can increase this on the ADS server either for your user or generally for all users on the ADS.

This is controlled by the aggregateItemLimit ADS config parameter and has a default value of 2400 - but may have been altered by your Market Data Team

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.