Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

connect spreadsheet to API

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiexcel
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@neha.gupta1, could you give more detail on your query, what are you trying to achieve ?

@neha.gupta1

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

If the reply below is satisfactory in resolving your query please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will help community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks, AHS

Hello @neha.gupta1,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
410 1 1 3

Hi @neha.gupta1,

From what I understand, you're looking to send orders for equity orders, correct?

If so, this is the standard starter Excel sheet for order entry. The SendOrders macro is responsible for order entry.

Let us know if you need more info...hope this helps.

-Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 2

I have already develop a algo in Eikon spread sheet. I want the order to automatically flow from spreadsheet to my broker account

icon clock
10 |1500

@neha.gupta1
I'm afraid it's still not clear if there's a question you wanted to ask the community on this forum and, if yes, then what the question is. If you're looking for documentation on how to submit orders using REDI API, then the section on REDI on this portal has a tutorial for that. If you're looking for something else, then please provide a detailed description of what you're looking to do, what Refinitiv products you're using and what specific questions you'd like the community to answer for you.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.