For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 3 6 7

using secondaryFields to screen certain DOB

I have made a search and found a match with a DOB of 1965-01-01. but when i put in a value of secondaryFields": [{ "typeId": "SFCT_2", "dateTimeValue": "1965-01-01" }] and request results using the following URL, I keep getting a 404 not found response.

only when i change the date to be "1965-01" (without the day) i get results, but the results are just the same as with no date at all.

could you please explain/confirm:

1. Exact date format allowed
  2. All results returned will have the given date
world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@osama.sammour

The reason for 404 error may be because of the wrong group Id being used while sending the request. You would never get a 404 for sending the secondary field

[{ "typeId": "SFCT_2", "dateTimeValue": "1965-01-01" }] in the payload.

The format for sending dateTimeValue is YYYY-MM-DD

Kindly note the matches with the dateTimeValue as '1965-01' and no dateTimeValue would be the same as the matches are populated due to entity name match alone while the secondary fields decide whether it can be auto resolved by the system or to leave it as unresolved for the user to find out if it is a hit or not. So, only auto resolved matches in a case would change because of it.

If the match found has the same DOB or in the range of 2 year (upper and lower bound), the match will be marked as unresolved, other wise the match will be auto resolved as DOB provided does not match the profile in our DB.

Please find the JSON of a case with screened name "putin" and DOB as "1965-01-01"

"results": [
{
"resultId": "0a3687d0-66ec-164b-99bb-337e00003abe",
"referenceId": "e_tr_wci_1724038",
"matchStrength": "STRONG",
"matchedTerm": "ПУТИН,Андрей",
"submittedTerm": "putin",
"matchedNameType": "NATIVE_AKA",
"secondaryFieldResults": [
{
"field": {
"typeId": null,
"value": null,
"dateTimeValue": "1979-01-17" #DOB available in the WC DB for the particular match
},
"typeId": null,
"submittedValue": null,
"submittedDateTimeValue": "1965-01-01", #Submitted DOB
"matchedValue": null,
"matchedDateTimeValue": "1979-01-17",
"fieldResult": "NOT_MATCHED"
}
],

Please find the JSON for the screened name 'putin' with no DOB

"results": [
{
"resultId": "0a3687cf-66ec-15da-99bb-343700004828",
"referenceId": "e_tr_wci_1724038",
"matchStrength": "STRONG",
"matchedTerm": "ПУТИН,Андрей",
"submittedTerm": "putin",
"matchedNameType": "NATIVE_AKA",
"secondaryFieldResults": [],

As you can see the matches are the same, its just the JSON changes in both the cases depending on whether you have provided the DOB or not.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.