question

Upvotes
Accepted
87 7 13 27

How to build Elektron-SDK1.2.2.java

Hello:

1. I download "Elektron-SDK1.2.2.java.zip", and build it follows the guide show below:" "https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/elektron/elektron-sdk-java/quick-start?content=43055&type=quick_start""
  2. I only run a cmd "gradlew Ema:Examples:tasks --all"
  3. I get errors as follows:

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-api
15428920001.png (17.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @luxiangyuan

When I uncomment “to enable …” and “jvmArgs…” line in Elektron-SDK1.2.2.java.rrg\Java\Ema\Examples\build.gradle file as shown below:

tasks.withType ( JavaExec ) { 
	to enable the logger comment out the line below 
	jvmArgs += "-Djava.util.logging.config.file=../Core/src/main/resources/logging.properties" 
}

Then, I get the same problem as you

The reason is “to enable …” line is not the code that gradlew can run. It is the real comment.

After I change build.gandle file to comment “to enable …” line as shown below:

tasks.withType ( JavaExec ) { 
	//to enable the logger comment out the line below 
	jvmArgs += "-Djava.util.logging.config.file=../Core/src/main/resources/logging.properties" 
}

Then I can run gradlew Ema:Examples:tasks -all successfully:

Hope this help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
87 7 13 27

Hi Pimchaya.Wongrukun

Thank you very much, it works

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.