For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
45 11 21 13

What kind of access do I have when using https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/ ?

Is this a test system ? Are my permissions always the same, regardless of the environment I would be (assuming I am now accessing a test system) ?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsspermissioningenvironment
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@bernard.thouin, this URL corresponds to the production system, not a test system. What other environments are you referring to ?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
45 11 21 13

I basically did not know how TR is handling things when a new user comes. Bloomberg offered for example a test environment to play in before moving matured software access to production systems. As a newbie to TR, I did not know if I had access to prod or to some other environment, hence my question. Your answer answers all my questions, as this means the user I am using has prod permissions :)

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.