For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 3 4 5

Asynchronous Screening request not returning updated results

Hi Team,

Just need confirmation from your side , when we are using Async call for rescreening , we have following steps.

1:SEQ-screen-async: Screen a case .

2:SEQ-case-audit: Retrieve the audit log for a case, check “actionType” and its value is “SCREENED_CASE”.

3:SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results

We are doing Sync Screening using name in first step, for rescreening same case we are using Async Case screening request, every time in Audit Event request we getting Action type as 'SCREENED_CASE' without putting any delay, and after executing 'Get screening results' we are getting results of Sync Case Screening only.

How Async works :

For example using Synchronous Screening I get following response.

[
{
"resultId": "0a3687d0-673a-15cf-99df-fe520060fe08",
"referenceId": "e_tr_wco_4540054",
"matchStrength": "EXACT",
"matchedTerm": "WT Marine Pte Ltd",
"submittedTerm": "WT Marine Pte. Ltd",
"matchedNameType": "AKA",
"secondaryFieldResults": [],
"sources": [
"b_trwc_DPRK-WC",
"b_trwc_393",
"b_trwc_386"
],
"categories": [
"Other Bodies",
"Sanctions",
"Sanctions"
],
"creationDate": "2018-12-05T20:05:02.922Z",
"modificationDate": "2018-12-05T20:05:02.922Z",
"resolution": null,
"resultReview": {
"reviewRequired": false,
"reviewRequiredDate": "2018-11-08T00:00:00.000Z",
"reviewRemark": null,
"reviewDate": null
}
}
]

After Rescreening multiple times using Async call , we keep getting actionType as 'Screened_Case' in latest result of Audit event request.

But response in 'Get Screening result' is same as of Sync Case screening every time.

[
{
"resultId": "0a3687d0-673a-15cf-99df-fe520060fe08",
"referenceId": "e_tr_wco_4540054",
"matchStrength": "EXACT",
"matchedTerm": "WT Marine Pte Ltd",
"submittedTerm": "WT Marine Pte. Ltd",
"matchedNameType": "AKA",
"secondaryFieldResults": [],
"sources": [
"b_trwc_DPRK-WC",
"b_trwc_393",
"b_trwc_386"
],
"categories": [
"Other Bodies",
"Sanctions",
"Sanctions"
],
"creationDate": "2018-12-05T20:05:02.922Z",
"modificationDate": "2018-12-05T20:05:02.922Z",
"resolution": null,
"resultReview": {
"reviewRequired": false,
"reviewRequiredDate": "2018-11-08T00:00:00.000Z",
"reviewRemark": null,
"reviewDate": null
}
}
]

How WC1 works , when we rescreen a case using async call should we get addition record every time in Get Screening Result with new CreationDate and modificationDate.

Case 1:

In first screening request I get 1 matching result, and I resolved that case .Next time I rescreen the same using Async call, should I get empty result as i already resolved the one or should i get 1 matching result because I did screening using Async call.

Case 2:

In first screening request I get 1 matching result, and I have not resolved that case .
next day I rescreen the same case using Async call, should I get 1 result set with old CreationDate and ModificationDate if there is only one match for the same name as mentioned in above example or is it going to be different for us .

Regards,
Surinder Kumar

world-checkworld-check-oneasynchronous
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @surinder.kumar,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@surinder.kumar

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@surinder.kumar,

Case 1 :
You would not get an empty response whether the case has been resolved or not. You will get the same result with the details of resolution status (If resolved). If there are new matches available against the screened name, then the new matches would be included in the results along with the existing one.

Case 2 :
Yes, you would receive 1 match in the result with the the initial creation and modification date.

If you are using the Audit log API call with the "actionType"=="SCREENED_CASE", you would receive 2 screening logs for the screened case (If you have screened the case twice). The difference which you see in the audit log would help you determins if there are any new matches for the case.
{
"id": "0a3687cf-6763-1d54-99e0-91a000745744",
"objectId": "0a3687cf-673a-1938-99e0-913a0009bb69",
"eventDate": "2018-12-06T06:48:38.471Z", /* Event date will capture the information of the screening / rescreening */
"actionedByUserId": "0a3687cf-62d4-1350-98b5-300c00000046",
"actionedByUserName": "Prabhjyot Mandla",
"note": null,
"entityType": "CASE",
"actionType": "SCREENED_CASE",
"auditEventToDate": null,
"details":
{
"detailsType": "ScreenCaseAuditDetails",
"userId": null,
"statusCode": "COMPLETED",
"screeningState": "INITIAL",
"noOfNewResults": 0, /* This attribute will capture the information of the new matches which have been generate due to screening / rescreening - This log is taken from rescreening where there are no matches after rescreening */
"noOfReviewRequiredResults": 0,
"noOfExcludedResults": 0,
"noOfAutoResolvedResults": 0,
"providerTypes": ["WATCHLIST"],
"caseScreenRequestor": null,
"caseSystemId": "0a3687cf-673a-1938-99e0-913a0009bb69"
}
}

Please note - The number of times you rescreen the case, the Audit API call will display the information in above format for the each time the case has been screened or rescreened. You will have to check the specific audit log for the event.

Hope this clarifies your concern.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.