For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
45 11 21 13

Where do I find some documentation about the World-Check one API ?

I am a DataScope Select REST API user, but my bank needs country ratings, and they seem to be only in World-Check One. I'd like to know how the API is working, are there examples or where do I find a documentation about the API ?

Thanks for help

Bernard

world-checkworld-check-onedocumentation
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@bernard.thouin

Hi,

We are going to raise this as an enhancement request with our team , however i cannot assure you the acceptance or timeline around this request.

Regards,

Mehran Khan

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@bernard.thouin

Hi,

Please use the link below to our developer portal where you can find the quick start guide, API Technical documentation, sequence diagram examples and code sample in the FAQ section.

https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/docs

Let me know if you need further help.

Regards,

Mehran Khan

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
45 11 21 13

@Mehran.Ahmed Khan

Thanks for your answer. I had a very quick glance at the documentation, but in the meantime I discovered 2 things:

1) my client is already using World Check One (for AML), so they have a license, which is good news

2) one of the marketing web pages about WCO mentions that it is possible to get a simple data download in CSV or XML format. Where would I find:

1. an explanation/documentation about how to go about that ?
  2. explanations about what we are looking for, which is only country risk ratings ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Bernard

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Hi - Country Risk ranking is a separate solution. To access to the csv and xml data that forms the calculations and parameters for the risk of a country, a subscription to the Country Risk is required.

https://www.refinitiv.com/en/products/country-risk-ranking

On the World-Check Online Premium Plus subscription, it will provide a simplified raking of the country(ies) and this is an embedded simplified visual of the country risk ranking only - the values cannot be exported. I would suggest to contact the country account manager for additional information on the Country Risk subscription if this is required.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
45 11 21 13

You mean that TR has NO service that offers an automated retrieval of country ratings ??? Hard to believe !

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
45 11 21 13

Hi Wayne

Here is what I read in one of the marketing TR pages:

"The Country Risk Ranking Data-File download enables fast and efficient

downloads of the content in CSV and XML format and comes with

industry standard security protocols."

URL:

https://www.refinitiv.com/content/dam/gl/en/documents/fact-sheets/country-risk-ranking-fact-sheet.pdf

So there is something, but how can I get it ?
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
45 11 21 13

Thanks a lot, Mehran, much appreciated. Yes, it is clear that it is just a request, so it has to be looked at, accepted and acted upon, that can take time.

Regards

Bernard

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.