question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

Is it possible to get an ack message when submitting a respMsg with a non interactive provider with RFA?

when posting a postMsg with a consumer, you can subscribe to OMMItemEvent of type AckMsg

to check if the posting went well, but I tried to submit a respMsg with a non interactive provider, I can't find a way to check if the submit went well or not, subscribing for ackmsg, is there a another way to find out if the submit went well or not?

thanks.

treprfarfa-apipostnon-interactive
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @YYYz

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks, -AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @YYYz

In RFA the AckMsg acknowledgement mechanism only applies to PostMsg.

If you want to know if there was a problem with a publishing scenario, then you should register interest for OMMErrorIntSpec - in order to receive OMMCmdErrorEvent which is generated when a command submission error occurs.

You can provide a unique identifier as a Closure argument when you call submit(), and retrieve that closure from any OmmCmdErrorEvent that is generated- in order to help identify which submit method resulted in the Error.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 2

yeah thats what I suspected from the dev guide. thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.