For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
21 2 4 2

Who should give me login and password for REST API (DSS API)?

Hello.

Not smart question but anyway.

Project manager said that contract activated and gave me a link to register on Refinitive. I made it. But I do not see any products in my profile where and I don't know where get or set password for market data. May be someone can give me a hint.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@ifetisov,

the DSS credentials (user ID and password) are specific to DSS, they are not the same as your login details on this portal, or on MyRefinitiv.

The DSS credentials are the same for the DSS GUI and the DSS REST API.

Once your DSS contract has been signed and processed, Refinitiv will send you an email with the DSS credentials. If you have not received it I suggest you contact your account manager.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
0 0 0 1

Hi @Christiaan Meihsl what would the procedure be for me to get a DSS contract? I need this in order to test how well data for commodities (especially this one https://www.reuters.com/finance/commodity?symbol=LSUc1) can be retrieved via the REST API. Is there some sort of test DSS account?

icon clock
10 |1500

@fpintelandgraf, I do not know if we deliver trial accounts for DSS. I suggest you reach out to your Refinitiv account manager if you are already a customer. Alternatively, you can contact the Refinitiv office in your country; you can find our offices here, you can also contact us using this online form.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.