For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 3 4

I have tried to create some 60000 cases last night, but all failed with 404. If I try to call Monitor -ongoing screening through Postman, I get the same error 404

world-checkworld-check-onescreening
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@jja

For create case API calls failing with 404, kindly check the group Id that you are using to send the request. The users get a 404 error, if the group Id used to request creating cases is not correct or does not belong to the account.

Also, make sure that the group Id that you are using to create case has screener permissions as a role assigned to it. This can be checked using the admin panel of the WC1 UI.

For Monitor OGS, can you please provide us the response header and payload and the request headers and the payload so that I can look into this.

Please specify the environment you are connecting to: Pilot or is it production?

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@jja

If this is a production issue, we request you to raise a ticket with the support by clicking the link below:

https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html?productName=Thomson%20Reuters%20World-Check%20One%20API

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 0 3 4

Our admin had removed his own rights, now that they are back again, everything works as it should.

icon clock
10 |1500

@jja

Thank you for the update and we are glad to know that the prod environment is up and running.

Request you to accept the answer so that it can help other clients who may face the same issue.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.